Now that the government has lifted all COVID-19 restrictions on places of worship it is the responsibility of the Vicar with the PCC to decide what safety measures we should adopt in our church gatherings. Out of love for one another and for our local community we are asking all who come to church to help us limit the spread of COVID-19 by following the guidance below.
- You no longer need to book your place to attend worship!
- Please take a weekly lateral flow test the day before you come to church.
- Please consider getting vaccinated if you haven’t already!
- Frequently touched surfaces in our buildings will be cleaned in line with national C of E guidelines.
- We will ensure good ventilation in the hall where we meet. You may wish to wear an extra layer or bring a blanket during the winter!
- Please wash or sanitise your hands on arrival, before taking communion, and after using the toilet or blowing your nose.
- We encourage you to wear a face covering on entering and walking around in the building, and while singing, but they can be removed while you are seated.
- Our seating layout will continue to ensure good spacing.
- You may sit where & with whom you like, but please be mindful of those who prefer to sit by themselves.