Sunday services in St Luke’s Primary School
We are now holding in-person services in St Luke’s Primary School again and we would be delighted to welcome you on Sundays at 11am!
Because of ongoing social distancing requirements our maximum capacity is limited to around 50 people, so you will need to book your place in order to attend. Please use the contact form on this website to let us know you wish to attend and we will be in touch with you to make a booking.
Here is a reminder of the main guidelines everyone will need to follow in order to keep one another Covid-safe.
• If you or anyone in your household has possible COVID symptoms, or has tested positive, or been requested to self-isolate, please DO NOT attend church
• Unless you are medically exempt or a child under 11 you must wear a face covering while in the building. Please bring a clean face covering each time you attend.
• In cooler weather you may want to bring an extra layer to wear inside as we will have windows and doors open for ventilation.
• Please arrive at the school no earlier than 10.30am and no later than 11.00am.
• Please maintain a distance of 2m at all times between people from other households and do not congregate outside the entrance door.
• On entering the school building please use the hand sanitiser provided and wait until the steward has recorded your attendance on the list. You will then be asked to go straight into the hall and be shown to your allocated seat(s).
• Please do not engage in face-to-face conversation with people from other households.
• Children must stay with and be supervised by their parents throughout the service.
• After our worship refreshments will not be served and the congregation will be asked to leave the building a household at a time. Once outside you are now allowed to meet in groups of up to 6, or as 2 households, but please do not move from one group to another.
Sunday services at Pond Lane Mission
A 9am service is held at Pond Lane Mission, but the size of the building and the ongoing social distancing requirements mean we only have room for a congregation of around 12 people. Priority will be given to regular members of the congregation, but do use the contact form on this website to let us know if you wish to attend and we will let you know if there are any spare places.